Sunday, January 20, 2013

Transcripts from Tyrants #1: Thomas J. Abinanti - I am Tired of Legal Lawful Gun Owners

I have stumbled across a series of videos from the New York State assembly from the debates on the "emergency" passage of their new gun control law.  A law that others hope will be emulated to disarm myself and others as too dangerous to remain so in society.

In these videos we get a rare glimpse of both how those opposed to gun rights and ownership view those who value and those who defend the rights of those to own guns for lawful purposes. 

Having watched these videos and both been inspired and felt like retching at the contempt some of these people exude, I have decided to transcribe all of these videos.  It is one positive thing I can do to let others see and read the words of those who both hate gun owners and those who try to look after them.

I will try to do one or two a day for the next several days.

Let us start with the Honorable Thomas J. Abinanti of Westchester County, NY.

Video #1: I am Tired of Legal Lawful Gun Owners


Begin Transcript:

You know, I hear over and over again about lawful gun owners.  Who have legally owned guns.  It strikes me, that all guns somewhere along the way, started off as legal and in the hands of a lawful gun owner.  But somehow it ended up the hands of someone who misses uses it.  So enough with the legal gun owners.  I am tired of hearing about legal, lawful gun owners.

End transcript.

This is an excerpt from a larger speech he gave.

D.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment