Monday, January 14, 2013

Inaugural

Hello everyone!

My name is D.K. Winter.  Welcome to my new blog.

I am starting this to talk about my interests and me.  Some of the things I will reveal for now are:

  • I am a gun owner and care about my rights.
  • I am a shy person and this is a new experience for me.
  • I have had enough with being pushed around by those who don't agree with me and want to impose their value systems on me.
This is my way of contributing my small voice against those who would put me down.  It is a big step for me.  I hope you will read, appreciate and comment constructively on anything you feel is important.  If not, I understand.  It is my catharsis to express how I feel.  I'm not the most outgoing person in the world.

With that said, here is what I am thinking about right now...

 On Piers Morgan And Others Like Him

What Piers Morgan and others like him don't understand is Americans don't ask permission from their government to exercise their freedom and rights.  The American government needs to ask my permission if it is ok to limit my freedom and rights and we get to say "No!". 

It's not our fault this import Brit, who doesn't even appreciate his good fortune to be on these shores, can't understand this.  He is so used to the Government being the default authority in all things that he can't comprehend questioning it when they want to do something "reasonable" or decide that citizens don't "need" something for their own good.

And it shows.  Look how childish he acts in his arguing with those who disagree with him.  He's simply acting the way his society has taught him those in supposed power are supposed to act.  What he fail to comprehend here is government power is at the behest and Will of the People and turning the greatest threat a politician anywhere can face: being an EX-politician, is alive and well in this country.

So when he cries for bans and "reasonable gun control" in an attempt to control the narrative, he is showing his ignorance of where the narrative leads.  Our politicians know.  More than a few have cleaned out offices after elections for their failure to pay attention.

Get used to it, Piers.  I support your right to spout off using the First Amendment to defecate on the Second.  But don't be surprised when we use the First Amendment along with the Fifteenth, Nineteenh and Twenty-Sixth to remind you and the government who really runs the show here.

It isn't you and your ilk.

Something to think about.

D.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment